Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[Pixelmon] Voting Page!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Sportsfan666, May 26, 2015.

?

How often do you vote?

Every day. (Go you!) 15 vote(s) 55.6%
Every other day. 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Every few days. 7 vote(s) 25.9%
Once a week. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A few times a month. 3 vote(s) 11.1%
Never. ( :( ) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
    • Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    We have a neat new tool to make voting easier! The link below is an amazing tool that puts all of our voting sites in one place. After voting on a page, use the green arrows on the left or right of your screen to go to the next one! It is much easier than opening all of the tabs, and it minimizes lag. Thanks to mcserver.tools for this great tool! We also have monthly raffles where voters can earn even more prizes! Click this for more info!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read this! - You can vote once every twenty four hours (some sites are every 12 hours), so be sure to check back often. When voting, be sure to enter your username EXACTLY as it appears on Minecraft. If your username was "FeignedPotato" you would need to enter it as that. "feignedpotato" and"FEIGNEDPOTATO" could possibly risk your rewards. And as always...be sure to spell your username correctly! ;)
    • Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Voting Links
    The above link should work fine in most cases, but the individual sites are listed below. If you experience issues with any of them, send me a message and I'll do my best to fix the issue.

Mac and __Crowley__ like this.