Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Denied Op Application (CTF)

Discussion in '[OPEN] Operator Applications' started by captainferris812, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

captainferris812 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Basic Info

Name: captainfrris812

Age (optional): 13 (DON'T JUDGE MY AGE)

Capture the Flag Information

Time spent on server (overall, not daily): 6 months (-_- I hate my memory. -_-)

Do you have any experience as Op on other servers? (Please list them if so): on SMP server. It was a cloud server. But not in Classic. This SMP really has no name but SMP.

Points on CTF currently: 60 (It hasn't been up for a long time)

CTF Operator Questions

References (VIP+ players who support you becoming Op): Crowley

What is your definition of spawn camping?: Spawn camping is when a player sits there ass down at enemy spawn and place TnT and blow up players dropping down from spawn. Those innocent players have a upside down D : face. I hate when players have those faces.

What would you do on the server when you become Op?: I would play and have fun, and also keep it Safe and fun. I don't want anyone to have a bad time.

Why are you better than someone else applying for Op?: I am good at CTF, Almost Everyone knows me, I am Helpful, and I give warnings to people when there is no Op or VIP on.

A player who's a higher rank is bothering you, what do you do?: Ignore them. If it's really bad, Just leave and report or not...

You see in the game-chat that someone Captured the Flag seconds after getting the flag. What do you do?: I check for evidence, and ban them. I will give them a warning to turn off WoM (Any hacks ) and if they do not, I ban
    You are Op, and you see a player with only a few games played, but thousands of points. What is wrong, and what would you do?: Either they picked up Crates or hacked. I will check carefully if that goes up without any Point-Drops nor Kills.

In Closing

(Notes section, feel free to add any other info here): I've been on CTF and learned all rules. I also state some rules to people who aren't 100% sure about rules. I've seen pretty much all Ops on CTF

Signed: ~Captainferris812. rl name: Thomas

Morgiepie42 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Pretty sure we already said you couldn't be operator. But you just keep applying for a different server. Go on with your bad self, but don't be surprised if you are denied each time you apply.
    Ariah101 and Aaron like this.
    • Sectional Moderator

Aaron Moderator

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I know I'm not active on CTF. THIS IS AN OPINION.

But yea, short answers too

~Aaron

Morgiepie42 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    AARON YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RED-TEXT. THAT'S TEH'S JOB.
    Aaron and BIGmoe99 like this.

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    That was for SMP... o_O Did you read it?
    The reason I failed is because I didn't use the right Format. Duh.

~Smunches Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    And because you are inactive and morg thinks you're annoying :p
    Morgiepie42 likes this.

Morgiepie42 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    With the permission of Teh, I am denying this application.

Can an admin please lock this? Thanks.

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Aren't you SMP forum mod? ._. It's there choice. Not yours. So mind your business.just your opinion.sheesh. I know I'm 99.9% right. I'm not always accurate like a M1919 Browning. Nor Gatling. But Teh can accept or decline

~Smunches Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Um, learn to read. "SMP forum mod" "With permission of Teh" You actually, do not know your facts straight.
    Aaron likes this.

Morgiepie42 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Captain, Teh told me to do it. Stop applying for things. You won't get the position.

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I'll get rejected now, but in the future, I still have a ******* chance. God Damn it. *face palms* Why do people not know the word "Future"? I may become a Op some day. So please, **** off.

• Administrator

Chel Old Lady

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Hey, you.
    Yes, you.

You want to become OP? Protips:

1) When you apply, you are putting yourself up for both criticism and appraisal. If someone has a negative opinion on your app or your judgement, you do not say "shut the hell up", even if it persists. You just negated the whole "A higher rank is bothering you, what do you do?" answer. It shows a lot about a person by how they reply to criticism on their OP applications. Every OP will be accused of being a **** OP at one point or another -- the way they deal with it is what makes an OP an OP. .3. You have to be mature and learn to control yourself sometimes, and not just explode and say "**** off".
    2) On that note, do not say "**** off" to the people who moderate the server you are applying to get OP on if you are serious about getting the position.
    3) Try to have at least one operator reference when you apply; it makes the whole process a whole lot easier.
    4) Clam yourself
    5) If you know that you're going to get rejected now, but feel you have a chance in the future, why on mother earth would you apply now ._. Applying over and over only decreases your chances each time.
    6) Play on other servers and get well known by everyone in a good way; not in infamy. This server does have a bit of favoritism; such is life, and you can go ahead and call life gay all you want o3o If you had the choice between a mature, smart, trustworthy friend or a "mature, smart, and trustworthy" stranger to manage your money, who would you choose?
    7) Morgan is an OP on CTF. She has a say in OP applications. She may not be able to just deny them, but she can request a denial, and 75% of the time, the OP force will back another OP in their decision. The % gets higher the more you prove her right.

I request a lock .3. If you feel like you can get OP in the future, wait until then, please.
    Ariah101 and ~Smunches like this.
    • Sectional Moderator

Aaron Moderator

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Lol, you think saying that heightens your chance of getting op?

Morgiepie42 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Stop posting in this thread. It is denied and will be locked shortly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.