Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

More Platforms

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Legendary35, May 24, 2015.

?

How good of an idea is this?

I'm all for it! 1 vote(s) 33.3%
I like it, but it will be hard to pull off. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I have no strong feelings one way or the other. 2 vote(s) 66.7%
It may not be worth the effort. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Please remove this thread. 0 vote(s) 0.0%

Legendary35 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    So it's come to my understanding recently (recently being within my short time on the Pixelmon Server) that the community has either been stagnantly small or perhaps even on the decline. I wanted to know if there was such thing as, say, an Acheron YouTube channel or Twitter account. I think the server content is definitely video material, and Twitter could act as an update board. Both could serve as platforms for increasing the size of our community, and combining those with such a thing as a Patreon means that the server could continue to grow and upgrade through donations, assuming those aren't already coming in through another source.

I'm aware that it would take one or more people dedicating a lot of time and energy to run such platforms. It would be difficult to balance such a position with a highly-ranked server position and still produce quality content.

I've left a poll for thoughts. Feel free to reply with more specifics.
    • Sectional Moderator

Aaron Moderator

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    We actually do have plans to run both a Youtube channel and a Twitter account in the near future. We decided neither would be used or needed enough right now, but when we feel it is useful, it will be implemented.