Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

livifc's Mod app

Discussion in '[CLOSED] Moderator Applications' started by livifc, Jan 11, 2015.

?

Should livifc be mod?

Yes 6 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%

livifc New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    ~General Information~

Username on Minecraft: livifc

Rough estimate of your time on Pixelmon so far? Rough estimate of your time on Acheron so far?: About six months.

Rank on Acheron Pixelmon: Gym leader

What Timezone are you in?: GMT

Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience): I've had no experience as an op on a server before.

~Survey~

You see someone breaking the rules, yet no Staff are available to help you, and you're not a Moderator+ yet. What do you do?: First I would ask them to stop breaking the rule(s) that they are, if they were to carry on I would use the commands I have access to as a gym leader to control the situation and if further action was needed I would contact a staff member who could deal with it.

Why do you want Moderator status?: I would like the moderator status because I want to be more involved in the community and to try to help out as much as I can.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become a Moderator? Post how you have helped Acheron in general if it applies.: I've tried to be as helpful as I can when someone is unsure about something and I'm active on the server so that if someone needs a gym challenge I can take it and I would carry on doing whatever I can do to help if I become a mod.

Another Mod is pestering you, and you have the rank of Mod as well. What do you do?: First I would ask them to stop doing what I find annoying, then if they were to continue I would privately talk to them about it until the problem is solved.

A user accuses you of abusing your moderation powers for your own personal gain, and they will not be swayed from their opinion. What do you do?: I would ask them how I was abusing my powers then discuss with them about how I wasn't abusing my powers and if I was abusing my powers I would accept the punishment given to me.

You are a Moderator. Someone complains that a user (one whom you trust) is guilty of breaking the rules. How do you handle this situation?: I would ask the accuser how the player I trust is breaking the rules and then if they can prove it however if they cannot prove it I'd contact the player I trust about this and ask them if they did break the rules.

You have an altercation with another staff member. What do you do to resolve it?: I'd calmly talk to the staff member about the argument listening to their side then telling them my side of it so we can both understand what we're upset about.

You think a staff member (one higher ranked than you are) is unfit for their current position. What do you do?: I'd privately contact an owner about the staff member who I feel is unfit for their current position and discuss with them about why I feel they shouldn't have the position they do.

On a scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with the Pixelmon mod? (Basically, will you be able to help users who have questions?): 9, I know about most things in the mod just a few things here and there that I'm not too sure on.

If you're not very familiar with the mod, would you be willing to learn?: I'd be more than willing to learn some more things about the mod that would help both the players and me.

Why do you think you deserve Mod?: I feel I deserve mod because I'm active on the server and constantly doing whatever I can do to help out.

~Moderator Terms and Conditions~

Have you read the server rules, and are you prepared to take precious time out of your day to actually moderate the Pixelmon server?: I'm aware of the rules on the server and I will take time to come on and moderate on the server.

Will you use your Moderator permissions to actually control the lower ranks, and not just as a position of power?: I wouldn't misuse any powers that I'm given.

~In closing~

In very few words, describe yourself.: Light-hearted, honest and reliable.

If you have anything else to add, feel free to put it here.:

Favorite Pokémon?: Krookodile

Signed: livifc
    Sportsfan666 likes this.