Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[Halloween Event] Creative Writing Voting!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sportsfan666, Nov 2, 2014.

?

Which entry (or entries) do you like the best?

Entry one (1) 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Entry two (2) 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Entry three (3) 6 vote(s) 60.0%
Entry four (4) 1 vote(s) 10.0%
    • Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    This is a bit late, but here it is~ Below, I have listed the entries for the creative writing contest. You may vote for as many entries as you want, but voting will obviously be pointless if everyone gives each entry a vote. Note! Do not reveal the authors of any entry. Do not tell anyone to vote for your entry, basically. Voting will end on November 9th, and prizes will be handed out. Good luck contestants! Note - entries are separated into different posts - there are four in total. Be sure to read them all before voting.
    • Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Entry one!
    On a dark creep night during a thunder storm at a place called Wolfy's Market. The market sell ice cream and other treats and build before freddy place. So 6 teenager go missing on the night of halloween and a crazy pscho/murderer on the loss. People loved Wolfy's Market but someone reported a smell of dead corpes coming from the suits aka robot animals around the arms and face. There are 3 robot animals one is Wolfy the wolf and Lizz the lizard and Drag the dragon. So in the morning there was a party there because it was Wolfy's market 15 year of being up. So ice cream was free for anyone and the robots can move at day and night time by the way. So Wolfy saw a biggest bowl of ice cream order for a party for little kid. Wolfy ask if the wanted to see a magic trick they said yes Wolfy took the big bowl and ate it all in one bite. the owner saw and was shocked at what he saw. The kid where laughing and clapping at what they saw. Wolfy didn't know the owner saw and Wolfy smiled and when back to his place to get more ice cream for the kids seen he ate it. So when the shop closed wierd thing started to happen to Wolfy and his friend they heard a yell they ran and saw 6 teenager getting killed by the murderer. They didn't know what to do but they feeled weird like if they got possed by the teenager and that is what happen by the way. so the market need a nightguard so this wouldn't happen again. so the nightguard name is joe. Joe got told what happen and still accepted the job and got told to watch for the robot on the camura place all around the market. Joe saw drag move into a the pay room and shocked at what he saw he closed the doors and Joe has to job till 4:25am. So then wolfy move and look stright into the camura and joe feel wolfy was looking into his soul but drag didn't move but then the power got turn off by the drag. Joe in a panic tried to if something for a weapon to defend himself form them but it was to late wolf grabed joe by his neck and smash his head againist the wall Joe fainted from this brutul attack by wolfly but before that happens a high picht yell come out on the robot scaring Joe and giving him goose bums on his body. Joe feeled scary and had weird image in this head happen to him on the second day and the the three day they fianlly got to joe head and joe when insane then chase and touched the robot and pissed them off they all stuff and kill him with their on suits. so then wolfy and freddy meeted and then a really fight started between all the robots. wolfy vs freddy and drag vs foxy and lizz vs bonnie but chia is dead already chia go shot by a cop with a shotgun so it is even. wolfy beat freddy but drag died at the hand of bonnie and mike the nightguard at freddy saw all of this then mike quit his job. The end or is it. so the teenager bodies where never found nar where the ones at freddy both shop got closed down because of the murderer. so at the end wolfy and foxy are the last two standing the two are battle two scary fast killer both possed by kids. foxy hook hit wolfy face leaving a scar in shape of a lighting bolt. the fainl hit came from wolfy kill and smashs foxy in dust and all you see are ghost of teenager and little kids stand togther over the mess up robot body and the other one lefted is wolfy badly damnged but repair itself. The kid for at the party where the acheron staff and the saw wolfy at the shop again before it got closed down and brought him home and loved him and help him and the ghost inside of wolfy loved the kids too and then a zombie outbreaked happened and wolfy defended the kid and the zombie almost kill all but the kids from the party and wolfy and now the kid are growing up in a zombie world with wolfy help and trying to surivial the outbreak. The end for now and play music when reading the story song from living tomstone aka the song from FNAF On a dark creep night during a thunder storm at a place called Wolfy's Market. The market sell ice cream and other treats and build before freddy place. So 6 teenager go missing on the night of halloween and a crazy pscho/murderer on the loss. People loved Wolfy's Market but someone reported a smell of dead corpes coming from the suits aka robot animals around the arms and face. There are 3 robot animals one is Wolfy the wolf and Lizz the lizard and Drag the dragon. So in the morning there was a party there because it was Wolfy's market 15 year of being up. So ice cream was free for anyone and the robots can move at day and night time by the way. So Wolfy saw a biggest bowl of ice cream order for a party for little kid. Wolfy ask if the wanted to see a magic trick they said yes Wolfy took the big bowl and ate it all in one bite. the owner saw and was shocked at what he saw. The kid where laughing and clapping at what they saw. Wolfy didn't know the owner saw and Wolfy smiled and when back to his place to get more ice cream for the kids seen he ate it. So when the shop closed wierd thing started to happen to Wolfy and his friend they heard a yell they ran and saw 6 teenager getting killed by the murderer. They didn't know what to do but they feeled weird like if they got possed by the teenager and that is what happen by the way. so the market need a nightguard so this wouldn't happen again. so the nightguard name is joe. Joe got told what happen and still accepted the job and got told to watch for the robot on the camura place all around the market. Joe saw drag move into a the pay room and shocked at what he saw he closed the doors and Joe has to job till 4:25am. So then wolfy move and look stright into the camura and joe feel wolfy was looking into his soul but drag didn't move but then the power got turn off by the drag. Joe in a panic tried to if something for a weapon to defend himself form them but it was to late wolf grabed joe by his neck and smash his head againist the wall Joe fainted from this brutul attack by wolfly but before that happens a high picht yell come out on the robot scaring Joe and giving him goose bums on his body. Joe feeled scary and had weird image in this head happen to him on the second day and the the three day they fianlly got to joe head and joe when insane then chase and touched the robot and pissed them off they all stuff and kill him with their on suits. so then wolfy and freddy meeted and then a really fight started between all the robots. wolfy vs freddy and drag vs foxy and lizz vs bonnie but chia is dead already chia go shot by a cop with a shotgun so it is even. wolfy beat freddy but drag died at the hand of bonnie and mike the nightguard at freddy saw all of this then mike quit his job. The end On a dark creep night during a thunder storm at a place called Wolfy's Market. The market sell ice cream and other treats and build before freddy place. So 6 teenager go missing on the night of halloween and a crazy pscho/murderer on the loss. People loved Wolfy's Market but someone reported a smell of dead corpes coming from the suits aka robot animals around the arms and face. There are 3 robot animals one is Wolfy the wolf and Lizz the lizard and Drag the dragon. So in the morning there was a party there because it was Wolfy's market 15 year of being up. So ice cream was free for anyone and the robots can move at day and night time by the way. So Wolfy saw a biggest bowl of ice cream order for a party for little kid. Wolfy ask if the wanted to see a magic trick they said yes Wolfy took the big bowl and ate it all in one bite. the owner saw and was shocked at what he saw. The kid where laughing and clapping at what they saw. Wolfy didn't know the owner saw and Wolfy smiled and when back to his place to get more ice cream for the kids seen he ate it. So when the shop closed wierd thing started to happen to Wolfy and his friend they heard a yell they ran and saw 6 teenager getting killed by the murderer. They didn't know what to do but they feeled weird like if they got possed by the teenager and that is what happen by the way. so the market need a nightguard so this wouldn't happen again. so the nightguard name is joe. Joe got told what happen and still accepted the job and got told to watch for the robot on the camura place all around the market. Joe saw drag move into a the pay room and shocked at what he saw he closed the doors and Joe has to job till 4:25am. So then wolfy move and look stright into the camura and joe feel wolfy was looking into his soul but drag didn't move but then the power got turn off by the drag. Joe in a panic tried to if something for a weapon to defend himself form them but it was to late wolf grabed joe by his neck and smash his head againist the wall Joe fainted from this brutul attack by wolfly but before that happens a high picht yell come out on the robot scaring Joe and giving him goose bums on his body. Joe feeled scary and had weird image in this head happen to him on the second day and the the three day they fianlly got to joe head and joe when insane then chase and touched the robot and pissed them off they all stuff and kill him with their on suits. so then wolfy and freddy meeted and then a really fight started between all the robots. wolfy vs freddy and drag vs foxy and lizz vs bonnie but chia is dead already chia go shot by a cop with a shotgun so it is even. wolfy beat freddy but drag died at the hand of bonnie and mike the nightguard at freddy saw all of this then mike quit his job then a zombie outbreak happen and the kid at the party where the staff of acheron and bought wolfy home and loved him and cared for him and they growned up togther and now living in a zombie outbreak world trying to survival and get help and repair and make wolfy better and stronger and etc the end
    • Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Entry two!
    Fletch.

The storm had broken.

Fletch raced through the streets, his feet slipping on the cold, wet ground. His dark eyes darted about as he peered into the doorways that dotted the lane dark and ominous, seeking the horror that had chased him since he had left. His boyish muscles bunched under his light shirt as he shifted his backpack filled with relics taken from the mansion.

The night sky sparkled above him through the foggy haze, as the cold sharp wind swept his short, curled hair about. Fletch paused, checking his pack to make sure it was securely tired, then crouched behind a small wall. A sharp scream pierced the air. Fletch shivered. The sun had gone down hours ago and witching hour was close approaching.

Resting his back against the moss-covered wall Fletch sighed and muttered to himself. “Damn him to hell. Things were easier before he got involved.” Fletch checked the equipment strapped tightly to his leg and crouched, ready to move again. It wouldn't take it long to find him. Nimbly Fletch vaulted the wall and started fleeing through the streets at impossible speeds. This is what he had been trained for, but no amount of preparation could have possibly helped him against the real thing. Demon Hunters. What a joke.

A flash of white appeared in his peripheral vision then disappeared almost like a flash. It had found him, it would be here soon. “****.” was all Fletch could say as he pushed his legs to pump even harder. He needed to find holy ground. Saint Peters. He needed to be safe. Sprinting to the streets he could hear the air whistle then crack, like a lightning bolt streaming through the night sky. It was close. He was close. Reaching the churchyard gate he blasted through the cemetery, silently thanking God that zombies weren't real. The church door was already open. Fletch flew through the doorway and slammed it shut behind him. Tears of fear, elation and relief started to flow gently down his cheek.

Walking slowly through the dark, dusty pews he started walking towards the alter, and the cross before it. “Dear Lord, grant me protection on this hallowed night.” A voice behind him made him start. “Didn't you hear?” The voice was gravelly, and sounded as if it came from everywhere, yet nowhere at the same time. As slowly as possible, Fletch turned. Praying he was wrong. Standing before him was a hooded figure wearing robes of the most brilliant white. The head lifted. White, cracked skin covered the face, reminiscent of a broken porcelain doll. Black lips covering teeth as sharp as daggers. The eyes seemed almost delicate within such a battered face.

Then the giggling started. Row upon row of children entered the church, all bathed in a white glow. They entered the pews, giggling the whole time whilst keeping their heads facing the floor. Sweat poured down Fletch's forehead. They shouldn't be able to get in here. This is holy ground. This is the only safe haven. The man laughed, deep and ominous. “Oh, looks like no one told him kids.” The giggling intensified, and all lifted their heads toward Fletch. They stared at him with coal-black eyes. Soulless orbs like two great swathes of starless night.

“God is dead, Fletch. You lost.”
    • Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Entry Three
    Do you know that feeling you get, whenever you’re alone in a room or an area? The feeling that makes you look back, speed your pace, and sends chills of apprehension down your spine? We’ve all felt it, that feeling of instinctive paranoia and edginess that you get when you’re alone, when you feel as if something else is with you - it haunts you even in your own home. Some say it’s simply human adaptation to be wary of unseen danger, and to feel that safety is in numbers. Others, perhaps a little more bizarre, say there are spirits that are walking in the same area as you, just in a different dimension, making you feel as if you’re not really alone in the room. And then there are those who look to find the ‘truth’, what really causes those feelings.
    My friend was one of those who wanted to find answers as to why. He was an avid believer in spirits, in creatures and demons that roam the earth unbeknownst to us. I believed in the strange, the theories of things outside human knowledge and the fantastic myths and stories of the unknown, but never seriously. I believed in them more to entertain myself. After all, stories are just stories. There was never any evidence to it. I let my friend study his theories. He would sometimes send me messages of his progress over IM and call me to talk excitedly about his progress. He wanted me to join him, but I didn’t take it seriously. I never thought he would find anything fruitful, and more than anything, I felt that he was just trying to pass the time. One day, he messaged me, rambling that he had found a lead while browsing the deep internet. I pretended to be excited for him, but I didn’t personally care. I was simply happy for a friend.
    The following day, I woke up to exactly 28 missed calls and six voicemails that had nothing but rustling and white noise in the audio. He had messaged me only one thing: “don’t look in the gaps”. I figured he was pulling a trick, as it was such a cliché and random thing to say. I dismissed it easily, going about my day as normal, not giving it much thought. He did not message me the next day, which I again didn’t think about. I just did things as normal. Then the police showed up at my apartment the day after that and gave me the news. He had died. They asked me questions about his behavior in his last days, and I mentioned the message. I asked them what had happened, and what the importance of the message was, reeling from the sudden news. They told me that he had showed signs of extreme schizophrenia, writing on the walls about hallucinations and leaving rambling notes all over his house, saying he was being watched, before he killed himself.
    It was a brutal suicide. His friend had visited his small home after his unexplained absences from work and many unanswered phone calls. The door was unlocked, and the poor girl saw far more than she could handle. He had taken dozens of painkillers and thrown up all around his room before putting a gun to his right eye and blowing his brains out, spraying gore all over the white walls that were covered with papers, and leaving a pool of congealed blood on the wood floors. The police told me she was in psychiatric care. They pressed me for anything unusual, anything at all, but I didn’t mention his studying into the “unknown”. I figured they meant behavioral-wise, and really, no one would think much of his search for answers to chills down your spine and the feeling of being watched. They left unsatisfied, and I was left mourning his death and wondering about his behavior. He never showed any signs of being schizophrenic or even mentally ill – he seemed like your average guy who just had a few diverse interests.
    I began to lay awake at night pondering his last message. Don’t look in the gaps. I felt crippling guilt. I felt as if I had failed as a friend to not recognize his illness. I didn’t support him much and I didn’t take him seriously enough. Yet I still couldn’t honor his last request.
    As fickle as the human brain is, just because I was told not to do it, I found my eyes straying towards gaps. Simple gaps, like ones in-between furniture or under desks – areas hidden in shadow, where light didn’t stray unless aimed directly toward it. I never saw anything unusual. Yet I still felt a deep feeling of unease every single time. I felt unnerved, and I began to understand the saying, “hair standing on end”. I immediately wanted to look away, to not continue to stare. I explained to myself mentally that it was just because I was told not to in such an eerie way. I never saw anything unusual, just black shadow.
    And then, one day, I did.
    I swore I imagined it. My eyes were scanning thoughtlessly around my room as I looked around on the internet, and I saw something in the small black gap, only 5 cm big, between my desk and my dresser. Just for a moment. It was pale figure, almost luminescent. I froze as soon as I registered it. I felt rigid, my breathing stopping and my eyes ever-so-slowly turning back to where I saw it, dreading what I might find. But there was nothing there. I used my phone’s torch to try and look for something in the shadows, but I couldn’t find anything other than dust.
    I slept with the light on that night.
    The feeling that I was being watched increased tenfold. I told myself, over and over, that I had just imagined it, and to not be paranoid of it. I convinced myself that it wasn’t anything. I just felt on edge because of my mind playing tricks on me. Still, I began to avoid looking at shadowed spaces, like bathroom drains or in the dark spaces in the back of cabinets. I was terrified of what I might see. I kept constantly looking over my shoulder, and I ran through dark hallways as fast as I could to get to the light areas. There was no one I could confide in – I didn’t even trust myself that what I was experiencing wasn’t just my own delusions. I didn’t think anyone would believe me. I disregarded my feelings as natural, a normal chill from a scary story.
    No matter how much I tried to assure myself, though, I was deeply perturbed. When I would go to sleep in the dark, and my eyes closed, I would swear that I could feel something watching me, or something else in the room. I felt a presence weigh down on me, making me look around in corners and cover myself in my blanket as if I were a child afraid of the boogey man. I would swear that something was there whenever I couldn’t see it, that there was something behind my head, or at the foot of my bed, just watching me. Whenever I would fall asleep, it was fitful, and I found myself waking in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I started to leave the light on, yet somehow it still didn’t help. I still felt as if something was there. It just lurked outside my field of vision.
    I felt as if I were going insane. I figured that the only thing I could do to make myself get over it was the same thing I would do as a child. I would have to face my fears, and prove that the only thing I had to fear was fear itself.
    What a stupid statement.
    Disregarding my extreme discomfort whenever I did it, I started to look in the dark spaces in-between things. At first, it was fine. I even felt a little relieved. I had nothing to fear. The whole thing was just my imagination, and I was finally getting over my silly phobia. Then it happened. I had dropped my phone, under my desk, and I took the opportunity to look into the shadows underneath.
    I saw it again. A pale figure. But this time, because I was purposely looking in the gap, I saw far more than I should have.
    It was a face - a grotesque face, a luminescent bluish-white color. It looked like that of a corpse, yet it was alive. I could tell. It looked at me.
    A mat of dark, tangled hair fell in wispy waves on either side of thin, sallow cheekbones. Its eyes seemed overly large compared to its bony face, protruding out of their sockets like those of a fish. The black colored irises seemed far too large, almost completely blocking out what were supposed to be the whites of the eye. Instead of a white color, it was a bloodshot red, like the inflamed flesh of an infected wound. I was petrified in horror as it stared directly into my own eyes. A hand appeared out of the shadows; it had cracked dark-gray fingernails coated with a brown substance that I can only assume was dried blood, with a few torn off or hanging by strands of flesh. It reached towards me, seemingly to drag itself out, or drag me in. Its thin lips cracked open as they stretched into a smile, blackish blood welling up from the fresh wounds.
    I screamed. And I screamed. I scuttled away in horror, crying and yelling unintelligibly. I would swear that for a moment, I felt its slimy hand touch my ankle. Then I dragged myself across the floor, digging my fingernails into the carpet and feeling them fracture. I pushed myself into the corner, pulling my hair out and shouting like mad.
    After that, I don’t remember. I woke up on the floor, my throat burning and my ears ringing.
    I am writing this following that event. I need to warn you. Anyone reading this. It’s watching you and me. From the shadows and the cracks in the wall and the gaps between the furniture. Something is there. It may even be more than one something. I saw it. I think it’s going to get me. I can feel the feeling of unease growing, the presence behind me growing nearer. I can almost feel its breath on my neck. Those feelings you feel, the paranoia, the sense you are not alone – it isn’t just delusions. It’s real. We instinctively know there’s something wrong. Don’t look into it. Go about your life as if nothing is wrong, and forget about it completely. The more aware you are, the more it will look for you. It looks to drag you in. But I won’t let it get me. I can’t let it get me.

God, please. Don’t look in the gaps. Some things aren’t meant to be figured out.
    • Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Entry Four
    We got out of the forest we saw Santalune in the distance.
    “Cool we’re almost there! Let’s go!” David yelled.
    “Yeah let’s go!” Shauna yelled.
    We started running then came up to a fork in the road the sign said ‘<---- ---->.’
    “Which way?” Shauna asked.
    “Left?” I guessed.
    “K lets go, right.” David said.
    We walked along the right way and eventually came across some water. Then we saw some rumbling in the mud near the water and some pink gas.
    “I’m sleepy...” Shauna said.
    “Me too...” I agreed.
    Then it got really windy and the pink air turned purple. Then, I saw a horrifying face and I slept.
    “Where are we?” I said in a dreamy voice.
    “I don’t know...” Shauna replied in the same voice
    We we’re in an all black room and David, Shauna and I looked like shimmery purple figures, like we were made out of the purple wind.
    Giratina a strange voice called.
    “What was that?” David asked.
    A huge pokémon appeared.
    “What is that? I want to catch it!” David yelled.
    “Me too!” Shauna countered
    “No, I will catch it!” I wanted to argue for the sake of arguing, like the pokémon had power over us.
    Giratina It happened again
    “I will battle you for my lord!” My lord what was David saying, “Go Froakie!”
    “Go bunnelby!”
    “Go chespin, Vine whip!”
    Unlike a regular Vine whip, chespin did nothing and vines appeared from the black ground and dragged bunnelby down.
    “Fine! I have two pokémon!” I yelled, what was I saying I didn’t want bunnelby fainting. “Fennekin, ember!”
    A huge ball of inky purple flames came out of Fennekin’s mouth and Froakie withered away like a paper in a fire. Was this how David saw ember?
    “Chespin Vine whip!” This time when chespin used vine whip He turned black with purple eyes and shot two black vines into the ground.
    They appeared where Fennekin was standing, then Fennekin jumped away and shot an ember at Chespin’s vines and the fire carried through the ground and into Chespin and he also withered away.
    “Ha, I win, I get to catch my lord!” I bragged, why was I doing this.
    “No, you cheated! I catch my lord!” Shauna yelled.
    “I won at losing!” David argued.
    We bickered and argued.
    “Enough! Now I will catch Giratina.” Said a voice engulfed in a of bright, orange flames. “Go flame ball!”
    An all red pokéball flashed in our faces. The ball had a bright orange F on it and it was engulfed in fire. The ball opened on the pokémon and its flames got even bigger and then it sparked with embers and the pokéball withered away, like Chespin and Froakie and ended up in the strange man’s face. He sent out his newly caught pokémon, but instead of a usual flash there was a burst of fire.
    “Giratina, Shadow Force!” The man said.
    The purple wind was back, and then we woke up.

xy
    “Tell me you guys did not have that dream too?” I asked
    There was i silence and then Shauna blurted out, “Then I’ll just stay silent.”
    David’s pokédex beeped: >No Results for Giratina found< We all gulped.
    “Look, the entrance to Santalune is right there, lets just forget this all happened.”
    “Agreed” Shauna and David said.
    Right as we entered Santalune I saw a pokémon, That pokémon had the hideous face we saw before we entered the sleep. That pokémon used sweet scent. That pokémon used ominous wind.

That pokémon was working for Giratina.

carly New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I am the first one