Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Gpxplus ~ A Pokémon adoptables site.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Sportsfan666, Jul 6, 2013.

• Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    This subforum is kinda inactive, so I thought I'd post this here. Gpxplus.net is a site that's been up for a few years (A little over four, IIRC) and it's a nice way to waste your time if you like Pokémon. If there is enough interest in this thread, I'll add more information about the general mechanics of the site. For now, I'll leave some general information.

If you didn't catch it earlier, the site is Gpxplus.net (the .net is important.)

To get started, you need to make an account (this is important too.) Once you make an account, you can adopt eggs from the lab or shelter. ~ The shelter has more eggs (both in numbers and variety) but you have a limited amount of shelter grabs per day. Unlike the shelter, the lab very occasionally has legendary Pokemon in it. It's usually easy to tell which Pokémon is which by looking at it's egg. Try to refrain from asking what your eggs are though, because it gets slightly annoying.

Once you have eggs, you need to hatch them. They gain maturity (There are a handful of different maturity amounts eggs need to hatch, although the 'biggest' group takes 5.12k maturity to hatch.) by being viewed and clicked by other people. (You can only warm an egg or feed a Pokémon once a day.) To get people to click your Pokemon, you should visit this page and click other Pokémon. You can press either space bar, or the 1-5 number keys (they correspond with the berries order.) to interact with the Pokémon. This is pretty easy to figure it out, so good luck. ^_^

You get points from doing most actions of the site, and the points can be used in the store. While you're getting started, you should focus on buying the basic account upgrades. They don't cost much because they're...well, basic. I'll list them below.

• Explorer Kit ~ This allows you access to the Underground. You can send your Pokemon there from it's options menu. Basically, the underground is a place where they can find items. They rarely find fossils/summoning items, which can be used to resurrect fossil Pokemon or summon legendary Pokemon.
    • Fashion Case ~ This allows you to dress your Pokemon up. That's pretty much it.
    • Journal ~ This allows you to make a journal/log/diary or whatever on your profile.
    • Pal Pad ~ This allows you to keep a list of other users on your profile. It's helpful if you want to interact with said users daily.
    • Vs. Seeker ~ This allows you to enter your Pokemon in battles. This is the 'simple' version of battling on the site, as you just send in a Pokemon and hope for the best. The other version can be found when you click the Battles tag.

You can breed Pokemon and stuff too, but I'm too lazy to write anymore. If you need help, look around the gpxplus.net/help page. This thread will be used for general discussions/questions/ and showing off your Pokemon. Feel free to post your Pokemon and stuff here, I guess :I To get their image codes, go to the Main tab and click the third red icon. It's the one next to the unlocked lock.
    • Sectional Moderator

Morgiepie42 Pixelmon Sectional Mod

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    So basically neopets for Pokemon
    TehW101P likes this.
    • Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Eh, not really. Raising/collecting them are the main points in the game, but it has other aspects as well. I'll post some screenies soon-ish o3o

cerazyn Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    • Sectional Moderator

Morgiepie42 Pixelmon Sectional Mod

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    CERA THIS THREAD IS A YEAR OLD CAN YOU NOT

cerazyn Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Not my fault spor linked it