Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

CTF weekly games

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by eo2, Apr 20, 2015.

eo2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I am sure many of you remember me from the CTF days. Since those days, I have continued to play CTF on Jacob_s, although the community has been severely diminished. We have tried many things to revitalize the concept of CTF, but not much has worked.

For now, we have an idea that will at least get a large amount of people back on the server. Every week there will be a CTF party, or a time when people know that other people will be on to play CTF. Not quite what it once was, I know, but it is indeed a start.

These CTF 'parties' will be held at 10 PM EST on Saturdays. I don't know how much you all remember or want to play CTF, but at least this coming Saturday, you should try to return. Through the interconnected communities of CTF, our people have spread the word to many inactive and old CTFers from the glory days. I assure you it will be fun, and you will be able to face off with many familiar faces that have played CTF thoughout the ages.

Instructions to play CTF once again
    1. Make a free account at Classicube.net
    2. download the classicube client or play in browser at classicube.net
    3. Search Jacob_s CTF in the server list
    4. Have Fun!
    • Administrator

Market Forum Admin

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Nice Idea tho, I hope there is a server with enough slots then
    (Even if i can't go back to my old strength without mc.net and java 6 -.-)

eo2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    It will fill up pretty fast, there are 16 slots on Jacob_s. there is another server, but it is a hybrid of Caz and Jacob_s software, but I could still see people spilling over to that. Anyways, we don't need anyone at their full force. No one has played much in months

jackhound123 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    If people see this in time...

eo2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Hey we got a few weeks to get CTF going again
    • Administrator

Market Forum Admin

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Oh, 10pm EST is 4am in the morning for me.. well I guess i cant play then

eo2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    CTF weekly parties are a go! Anyone is free to join us, not just old members. After two weeks of parties, CTF is still riding strong. Anyone who missed the first few should know they are a ton of fun!