Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

bigbird200

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by bigbird200, Nov 21, 2013.

?

Do you remember me?

Yes 7 vote(s) 77.8%
No 2 vote(s) 22.2%

bigbird200 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Well unfortunately i moved away and had family problems but if any of u guys remember me im shocked my ign was bigbird200 and i played this server on freebuild from 2010-2012 so only a few people will remember me well anyway i just got on my pc and this website came up so i tried to sign in and there was no acc :( (probs due to inactivity) but id just like to say he to all my friends who still play this, im not gonna say who i just want to see who remembers me. I was rank trusted on freebuild maybee still am?? i dont know but yeah i will be playing really soon. If there is a map museum still i created that map 2 years ago with a player called Rytis266 so i will be checking that out. Well guys thanks for reading and hey to my old friends.

cerazyn Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Well after Foxin quit we remade the forums on a different server. As I recall freebuild is not currently alive (Someone will correct me if i'm wrong), Rytis left shortly after you did, I still keep contact with him but he's usually busy. Not sure you quite remember me, but a lot has changed since you left.
    TehW101P likes this.

TehW101P Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Cerazyn, Sportsfan, and I are probably the only (somewhat) active people left here since your time, so I'll try to summarize.

Foxin quit and let Andilitox (someone we didn't know much about) become owner. This led to a lot of other users leaving.

We started another Factions server after a few months, when FlyingPhantom came back from his missionary work.

God bless his soul, but he was a breed of a-hole I have yet to find anywhere else. He turned our community upside-down and backwards, sparking many enemies and rivalries in our already weak community. He took control, along side Andilitox, and combined our community with another community, who only treated us badly. If we didn't like the way he ran things, we were banned. Period.

We decided, as a group, to protest his Fascist way of running our community, and so he ran off and did whatever he does now.
    (On a side note, I have to thank him for making me realize how important it is to stand up for what is right, and not for what is suggested. He also really helped my writing skills.)

The Freebuild shut down, after lots of random up-and-down time, after this event. We now only had an SMP and CTF.

The_evnator, now knows as MrStupidPants, quit his hosting position, and didn't let us use the software he made for the server. I love that guy to death, but I can't help but think he's probably (A.) A no-life League of Legends addict or (B.) In amazing control of his life, after leaving the community. He wont talk to me, so I can't assume either.

Hammyster and JimBillJohn are/used to run(ning) a Pixelmon Server, which was our saving grace. We had lots of new members, donations, etc. Sadly, due to MY mistake, we had to close the server, due to updating too far, and lack of donations. We're currently deviating a plan to combine the SMP server and Pixelmon mod.

Anything I missed, feel free to add.

Edit: Oh, but I do remember you! Welcome back!
    cerazyn likes this.

cerazyn Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    i liked some of that new community...some were really nice :<
    TehW101P likes this.
    • Sectional Moderator

Morgiepie42 Pixelmon Sectional Mod

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I REMEMBER YOU

I don't really remember who you were as a person, but I remember your name from freebuild so it counts I think.

WELCOME BACK
    TehW101P likes this.

__Crowley__ Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    Never knew that happened :/. I don't remember you, mostly because I never played Fb.
    • Administrator

Chel Old Lady

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JESUS SOMEONE CALL RDOG
    TehW101P likes this.

bigbird200 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I also do remember you dont worry and i still keep in touch with rytis and i play pixelmon so if anyone wants to play sometime i will :)
    cerazyn likes this.

bigbird200 Guest

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I pl;ayed with rdog everyday lol... good times :)
    cerazyn likes this.

mortedieu Member

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    I remember you.
    I doubt you remember me though.