Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[12/31/2014] Acheron Pixelmon is back!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sportsfan666, Dec 31, 2014.

• Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    [IMG]

After an astounding amount of building and organizing, Pixelmon is back up! Kudos to all the builders who helped create what I believe (and I'm sure you'll all agree with me) is our best map and biggest server project to date. Our server has brand new gyms, cities, and much more! I won't spoil the surprises, but there are a few spots around the route you will want to keep an eye out for.

We have had a bit of a change in the staff, but we'll survive. Former staff members DefyingFate, joshuanp, and bolous77 have resigned over the course of building. We all hate to see them leave, but we're still thankful for the time they offered in helping the server great. Because of the recent resignations, we now have a few new gym spots open. If you're interested, talk to the current leaders of the gym you hope to apply for.

The server is just going public now, so we might have a few bugs/issues to deal with. If you notice anything isn't working properly, be sure to report it so we can give everyone the best possible experience~ The server is currently on Pixelmon 3.3.8.
    We're excited to be back and eager to see what the future holds.