Welcome to Acheron Gaming!
Forum software by XenForo

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[12/13/14] Server Updates!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sportsfan666, Dec 13, 2014.

• Community Manager

Sportsfan666 Community Manager

Start a Conversation
    Message Count:
    It's time for another update!

Please read this thread thoroughly before asking any questions. If you do have questions after reading, feel free to ask in this thread, or message me on the forums or skype. Both of our servers (Pixelmon and SMP) will be fully updated soon. There is some general information below.

Pixelmon
    • First and foremost - Pixelmon will be updated by or before December 31st, 2014.
    • The map is entirely new and everything was reset, so be prepared to explore.
    • All gyms are new - Therefore; you must obtain the new badges.
    • We will have a few side gyms that offer rewards as well.
    • We will be having an Elite Four this map. You'll hear more about it later.
    • The server will be the most recent Pixelmon version.
    • Expect more events once we're up and stable.
    SMP
    • SMP will update to 1.8 soon, depending on how long it takes for plugins to update.
    • We will have the same map, though we will be making a new spawn.
    • We will potentially be moving the marketplace to the spawn for exposure sake.
    • Voting rewards will be updated so that they are actually useful. (If you have suggestions for new rewards, go ahead and send them my way.)
    • There may be some sort of shift to promote more of a player based economy.
    • We will be adding a separate world for a fun game called Skywars!
    • Skywars is a plugin, so we will need it to update before implementing it.
    • Skywars shouldn't affect SMP much, but we do expect it to draw in new users.
    • Our Skywars maps will be custom -- created by our own staff.
    • Skywars is pretty easy to grasp. Try playing a few games and you should get the hang of it. I'd be willing to play a few rounds of it with you if you think it would help. ;)
    IronBootz, DoctorPhreak, Mac and 5 others like this.